It's almost upon us. The time is now. The place is Z-Moves are an interesting new twist to the battle system and I can't wait to see more of them. I'm a big fan of Incineroar's move.
The Alola region has a chance to be one of my favorite Pokemon locations. I haven't loved a setting in a Pokemon game since Diamond and Pearl, but Alola will probably change that. I'm a fan of beaches. Especially in games, because then I don't have to worry about getting sandy in real life.
Trials add a new element to Pokemon games. I hope they differ from each other in big ways, but I'm excited to have a different way to test a trainer's skill other than a gym leader.
For me, the most exciting thing about any new Pokemon game is, well, the Pokemon. There's so many brand new Pokemon that I love--like Salandit and Crabrawler--and Alolan versions of classic Pokemon are exciting as well. I'm a a big fan of Alolan Raichu, Ninetails and Sandslash. Alolan Exeggutor and Alolan Dugtrio are also there, as well. If you're into that.
It's a great time to be a Pokemon fan as Sun and Moon seem to be the most innovative entries in the series to date. With so many changes in one game, it's hard to not be excited for this entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment